Re: "Serializable Snapshot Isolation in PostgreSQL" presentation at VLDB in Istanbul - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dan Ports
Subject Re: "Serializable Snapshot Isolation in PostgreSQL" presentation at VLDB in Istanbul
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
[resending as I wasn't subscribed to the list when I originally sent
this message; apologies if you get it twice]

You can find the full text of the paper at:
http://drkp.net/drkp/papers/ssi-vldb12.pdf

It doesn't assume familiarity with SSI, so it might be a good place to
start for someone who wanted to learn how SERIALIZABLE mode works (in
great detail). There are also some new benchmark results that may be of
interest.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/