Re: Speed dblink using alternate libpq tuple storage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Subject Re: Speed dblink using alternate libpq tuple storage
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Nevertheless, the problem that exit from parseInput() caused by
non-zero return of getAnotherTuple() results in immediate
re-enter into getAnotherTuple() via parseInput() and no other
side effect is still there. But I will do that in the next patch,
though.

> So now I convinced that the whole row data is loaded at the point         ^am
> that getAnotherTuple is called. I agree that getAnotherTuple
> should not return EOF to request for unloaded part of the
> message.
>
> Please wait for a while for the new patch.

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center