Re: [pgsql-cluster-hackers] 3rd Cluster Hackers Summit, May 15th in Ottawa - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Koichi Suzuki
Subject Re: [pgsql-cluster-hackers] 3rd Cluster Hackers Summit, May 15th in Ottawa
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Josh;

I belive this is an important agenda too, though I'm not sure if we can assing 90minutes to him.   We need to organize
theschedule shortly.

From XC, we will present progress, release schedule and further technical challanges, including adding/removing nodes
on-the-flyand HA feature.   If the summit goes like usual conference and presentation, I can present these.

If not, like last year, I think it's better if bi-directional replication is divided into several technical issues and
usecases.   I believe there will be several technical issues to be addressed separately.

Regards;
---
Koichi

More