Re: [pgsql-cluster-hackers] 3rd Cluster Hackers Summit, May 15th in Ottawa - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: [pgsql-cluster-hackers] 3rd Cluster Hackers Summit, May 15th in Ottawa
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Joshua Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> = Project Reports: 5 minutes from each project
>   * Hot Standby/Binary Replication
>   * pgPoolII
>   * PostgresXC
>   * Your Project Here

I'd like some time to discuss my new project: Bi-Directional
Replication for Core. I don't have all the answers for it yet, but
expect to have something solid to discuss in May.

If I could have 90 minutes, that would be useful.

Thanks.