Re: Second thoughts on CheckIndexCompatible() vs. operator families - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: Second thoughts on CheckIndexCompatible() vs. operator families
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 11:53:10PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Not only is that code spectacularly unreadable, but has nobody noticed
> that this commit broke the buildfarm?

Thanks for reporting the problem.  This arose because the new test case
temporarily sets client_min_messages=DEBUG1.  The default buildfarm
configuration sets log_statement=all in its postgresql.conf, so the client
gets those log_statement lines.  I would fix this as attached, resetting the
optional logging to defaults during the test cases in question.  Not
delightful, but that's what we have to work with.

nm

Attachment