Re: pg_dump schma while excluding specific table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: pg_dump schma while excluding specific table
Date
Re: pg_dump schma while excluding specific table  (Ioana Danes <ioanasoftware@yahoo.ca>)
List pgsql-general
On Thursday, November 03, 2011 8:16:42 am Tony Capobianco wrote:
> When I issue:
>
> pg_dump newdb > /DUMPDIR/newdb.dmp -n dev -T corgi -w -v -F c 2>
> /DUMPDIR/newdb.log
>
> I get a dump of the entire dev schema.  My goal is to dump the dev
> schema minus the corgi table.  How can I adjust my script to perform
> this function?

 A test here worked:
pg_dump -n public -T csv_null -U postgres -Fc -f test.out  test

This is for Postgres version 9.0.4, what version are you using?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com