Re: Discontinuing SourceForge Page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Discontinuing SourceForge Page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Joshua Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> I don't think it makes sense trying to keep our SourceForge page updated anymore; for one thing, it's very difficult
tofind PostgreSQL using SF.net -- we're on Page 3 of any search for "PostgreSQL".

> We can't delete the page, but we can mark it as depreciated.  However, I don't have the permissions to do so: Bruce,
Mark,or Robert Treat need to change it.

project,please see our home page: http://www.postgresql.org."

> https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgsql/

Done.  I moved the original summary text down as the first bullet.  Let
me know if you want additional changes.