Re: Re: patch review : Add ability to constrain backend temporary file space - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: Re: patch review : Add ability to constrain backend temporary file space
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Hackers,
>
> This patch needs a new reviewer, per Cedric.  Please help!

Hi I am the new reviewer:-)

I have looked into the v6 patches. One thing I would like to suggest
is, enhancing the error message when temp_file_limit will be exceeded.

ERROR:  aborting due to exceeding temp file limit

Is it possible to add the current temp file limit to the message? For
example,

ERROR:  aborting due to exceeding temp file limit 10000kB

I know the current setting of temp_file_limit can be viewd in other
ways, but I think this will make admin's or application developer's
life a little bit easier.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan