Re: No suitable driver found for jdbc:postgresql [error] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: No suitable driver found for jdbc:postgresql [error]
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday, July 12, 2011 6:07:28 am Jon80 wrote:
> On Jul 9, 6:32 pm, rjgonz...@estrads.com.ar (Rodrigo Gonzalez) wrote:
> > On 07/09/2011 12:56 PM, Jonathan Camilleri wrote:> /Notes for Windows
> > users/
> >
> > http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/app-psql.html
>
> How does this link answer my questions?

It answers your first question on where the "Notes for Windows users" is located.

Your second question is a little more involved. From the error message it looks
like your jdbc driver is no being found. Not sure if it a cut and paste error
but you have:

*database.properties*
dbc.drivers=org.postgresql.Driver
jdbc.url=jdbc:postgresql:COREJAVA;create=true
jdbc.username=postgre
jdbc.password=

The first line should be jdbc.drivers=org.postgresql.Driver .

You might have more luck with an answer on the jdbc list:
http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?func=lists-long-
full&extra=pgsql-jdbc
--
Adrian Klaver