Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Looking in openldap-2.4.10/libraries/liblber/lber-int.h:94 i see :
#define LBER_VALID(ber) ((ber)->ber_valid==LBER_VALID_BERELEMENT)
the assertion fails for some reason.

Could you make a proper reinstallation of the openldap related packages (openldap-client and possibly -devel),
remove the manual symbolic link, and try to ./configure again?

You might change the --with-libs or --with-include part to match wherever your ldap client installation is located.

Also, for the moment, drop the rest of --with- arguments, until you have a working postgresql with ldap,
and you'll go gradually from there.

Unfortunately i do not have a Solaris system to test.

Στις Friday 01 July 2011 10:23:53 ο/η Dave Pooser έγραψε:

--
Achilleas Mantzios