Re: Quick question about install - Mailing list psycopg

From maplabs@light42.com
Subject Re: Quick question about install
Date
List psycopg
well, Patrick, you understand that the client has to have a binary
connection to a libpq somehow, yes?
In practice, a simple approach is to install a postgresql on the client
side, PC, Mac or Linux, then install psycopg2, which will find the
libpq it needs..

  If there are ways of having a psycopg2 client without a libpq, its
new to me!
So a 'remote connection' isnt enough to install psycopg2, if my
understanding is correct

==
Brian Hamlin
GeoCal