Re: SSI work for 9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dan Ports
Subject Re: SSI work for 9.1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 11:49:48PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Does this mean that the open item "more SSI loose ends" can now be
> marked resolved?

I was just looking at it and contemplating moving it to the non-blockers
list. Of the five items:- (1) and (4) are resolved- (2) isn't an issue -- maybe we want to add a comment, someplace but
I'm not convinced even that is necessary- (3) is a regression test, and is already on the list separately- (5) is a doc
issueonly

There are no open issues with the code that I'm aware of.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/