Re: SOLVED - foreign keys and lots of tables - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Gary Stainburn
Subject Re: SOLVED - foreign keys and lots of tables
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks Dave,

I came up with the same answer after much googling. I managed to write a
trigger to do this and it worked first time :D

Then I realised I was going to have to write more triggers to handle the
reverse side, i.e. deleting a coach_train record after a booking has been
made.

Thanks anyway.

Gary

--