Re: shameless behavior of EDB ... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> Big Russia is empty !

Yes, we need to work on that.  I bet there are many Russian users but
EnterpriseDB doesn't know about them.  Africa and the Middle East are
also very sparse --- Selena and I have talked about how to improve that.
Brazil also looks unusually empty.

My map doesn't zoom.  Was that feature removed?

> On Thu, 12 May 2011, PostgreSQL - Hans-J?rgen Sch?nig wrote:
>
> > folks,
> >
> > i just wanted to inform everybody who is involved in the PostgreSQL project and who is doing advocacy or other
professionalwork in this area that EDB is shamelessly copying reference lists from our website: