BUG #5973: erreur SERIAL 4 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From
Subject BUG #5973: erreur SERIAL 4
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5973
Logged by:
Email address:      poiretlise@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.3
Operating system:   windows 7
Details:

Hello,
I use PostgreSQL PgAdmin 9 and III. I am running Windows 7.
I want a scritp differential generated using the software Aqua Data Studio
9.0.13 (demo for now). I therefore generates a script that I want via Aqua
tilted in pgadmin III. However, I have a problem with the SERIAL 4.
the basic script:
CREATE TABLE USR_UTILISATEUR_UTI (
     UTI_ID Serial4 PRIMARY KEY);

Aqua Data Studio, it gives me:
CREATE TABLE public.usr_utilisateur_uti (
uti_id int4 NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval ('usr_utilisateur_uti_uti_id_seq'::
regclass);

except that pgadmin III does not want ... I'm stuck ..

Please, help me ...
Lise