Build error: math library not linked - Mailing list psycopg

From P. Christeas
Subject Build error: math library not linked
Date
List psycopg
after trying my luck with lighthouseapp, let me post the bug here:

I upgraded to mageia α2, which uses python2.7 . Trying to build psycopg2 again
for it, stumbled accross unresolved errors for the floating point functions.
Indeed, final linking step didn't include "-lm" to the linker.

Added it with commit 4e29da5cda6aa3, as found at:
http://members.hellug.gr/xrg/repos/psycopg2
(browse at http://git.hellug.gr/?p=xrg/psycopg2)

Please check your platforms. Is libm already linked against? Could you
forecast any side-effect from explicitly mentioning it (as in the patch) ?

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!