Re: find column name that has under score (_) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Kerr
Subject Re: find column name that has under score (_)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 01:55:46PM -0500, akp geek wrote:
- Hi all -
-
-           I am trying to write a query to find all the column names in
- database that has a underscore in it (_) example souce_id. I know like will
- not work , if where column_name like '%_%' Can you please help?
-
- Regards

select table_schema,table_name, column_name  from information_schema.columns where column_name like '%\\_%';

seems to do the trick.

Dave