Re: copy_from does not stop reading after an error - Mailing list psycopg

From Karsten Hilbert
Subject Re: copy_from does not stop reading after an error
Date
List psycopg
On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 01:38:20PM +0100, Nicolas Grilly wrote:

> Nice to know that my analysis is right... but eventually it is a bad news
> because the only way to fix the issue is to split input data into many
> chunks

Maybe there can be a parameter to the Python level .copy()
telling psycopg2 which way to do this. The default would be
the standard behaviour as it is now.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346