Re: what's the message: CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function "proc_sub_b" line 7 at assignment - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: what's the message: CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function "proc_sub_b" line 7 at assignment
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wednesday 29 December 2010 2:19:40 pm Gary Fu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why do I get the message in Subject when I do 'select proc_sub_b()'
> under psql ?  If I comment out the RAISE statement in proc_sub_a then I
> don't see the message.
>
> Thanks,
> Gary

It is just giving the context for the raising of the INFO notice. You can change
that behavior by changing log_error_verbosity () See here for more detail:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/runtime-config-logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHAT

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com