Any way to use refcursors from python? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Any way to use refcursors from python?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

For a little application I'm working on (written in Python), I have a
number of potentially large result sets that I'd like to return from a
PL/pgSQL function.  My natural inclination would be to return a
refcursor.  It seems, however, that psycopg2 can't accept such