Re: 9442-92C3-C7E6 : CONSULT from pgsql-announce (post) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: 9442-92C3-C7E6 : CONSULT from pgsql-announce (post)
Date
List pgsql-www
> On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 13:58 -0700, David Fetter wrote:
> > Here we go again.
> >
> > Can we ban these people now?
>
> Dave Page and I are already in direct communication with them.
>
> I believe we will continue the education our fine sponsors rather than
> ban them.

While you are communicating, it seems they continue spamming.  I will
not acccept any continuent's message to announce list until everybody
on the announce list aggree to accept them.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan