BUG #5572: Error Trying to connec from Crystal Reports to Sever PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tizziano Perea
Subject BUG #5572: Error Trying to connec from Crystal Reports to Sever PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5572
Logged by:          Tizziano Perea
Email address:      tizzianop@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.17
Operating system:   CentOS 5.4
PostgreSQL
Details:

Regards,

Hi, i'm a System Engenieer from Clinica Vida - Cali, Colombia.
I,ve been install Crystal Reports 11 in a WinXP machine, and when i tried to
connect to PostgreSQL (CentOS 5.4) the following error appears:

La conexion no es posible
Detalles: 08001: Could not connect to the server
Could not connect to remote socket: [Codigo de proveedor de Base de Datos:
101]

I edited the pg.hba.conf and postgres.conf files, but the error persist.

Thanks for your attention and your help

Bye.