Re: restoring a database to its initial state - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian von Bidder
Subject Re: restoring a database to its initial state
Date
List pgsql-general
Hyho!

On Saturday 13 March 2010 13.48:14 Manlio Perillo wrote:

> Usually when I need to restore a database to its initial state, what I
> do is to simply drop it, and then re-create it.
>
> However on a shared hosting this is not possible.

Create a schema, modify your default search path so that you're always
working in your new schema, then you can just drop schema foo cascade;

cheers
-- vbi

--
Today is Boomtime, the 72nd day of Chaos in the YOLD 3176

Attachment