Re: Re: incorrect exit code from psql with single transaction + violation of deferred FK constraint - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Re: incorrect exit code from psql with single transaction + violation of deferred FK constraint
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> >> I thought some more about it and realized I had to check for the
> >> on-error-exit flag too. Updated patch attached.
>
> > Applied.
>
> Shouldn't that be back-patched?

Uh, well, it is going to change the behavior of back branches, and
because we only got one report of the bug which has existed since 8.2, I
didn't want to risk it.  Should I?

http://enterprisedb.com
 PG East:  http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do