Re: BUG #5327: postgresql gives checksum error when upgrading 8.2.6 binaries to 8.2.14 in windows. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: BUG #5327: postgresql gives checksum error when upgrading 8.2.6 binaries to 8.2.14 in windows.
Date
In response to Re: BUG #5327: postgresql gives checksum error when upgrading 8.2.6 binaries to 8.2.14 in windows.  (janandith jayawardena <janandith@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:51:04AM +0530, janandith jayawardena wrote:
> When building libecpg there are errors like,
>
> Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PGTYPESdate_from_asc
> referenced in function _ECPGget_data data.obj libecpg
>
> I see PGTYPESdate_from_asc  in src/interface/ecpg/pgtypeslib/timestamp.c
>
> why isn't this picked up although I add it to source file list.

You need to link against libpgtypes. src/interface/ecpg/pgtypeslib/timestamp.c
does not belong into libecpg.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes