Re: BUG #5118: start-status-insert-fatal - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: BUG #5118: start-status-insert-fatal
Date
Re: BUG #5118: start-status-insert-fatal  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
List pgsql-bugs
Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>
> > Was this ever addressed?
>
> It should probably be on the TODO list.  I was going to try to do
> this along with other items which came out of generating an LSB
> conforming init script, but have been pulled in different directions
> for now.  When I get the time I've been intending to get back to
> this, if nobody beats me to it.  Do we want one entry with all the
> miscellaneous pg_ctl issues I've got, or would it be better to keep
> the separate?

I think you should just edit the TODO wiki and list all the things we
agree need fixing:

    http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

  PG East:  http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do