Re: Incomplete pg_dump operation - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From peter@vfemail.net
Subject Re: Incomplete pg_dump operation
Date
List pgsql-novice
Just for the heck of it, I entered the database again and issued the:

     select * from pg_index where indexrelid = 2196359751;

a fourth time.  This time, the command returns this message:

 indexrelid | indrelid | indkey | indclass | indnatts | indisunique | indisprimary | indisclustered | indexprs |
indpred

(0 rows)

------

At 02:07 AM 2/8/2010, peter@vfemail.net wrote:

>The first execution of the:
>
>     select * from pg_index where indexrelid = 2196359751;
>
>command returned this message:
>
>     WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process
>     DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the current transaction and exit, because
anotherserver process exited abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.