Re: Largeobject Access Controls (r2460) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Takahiro Itagaki
Subject Re: Largeobject Access Controls (r2460)
Date
Re: Largeobject Access Controls (r2460)
Re: Largeobject Access Controls (r2460)
Re: Largeobject Access Controls (r2460)
List pgsql-hackers
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> wrote:

> >     default:    both contents and metadata
> >     --data-only:    same
> >     --schema-only:    neither
>
> However, it means only large object performs an exceptional object class
> that dumps its owner, acl and comment even if --data-only is given.
> Is it really what you suggested, isn't it?

I wonder we still need to have both "BLOB ITEM" and "BLOB DATA"
even if we will take the all-or-nothing behavior. Can we handle
BLOB's owner, acl, comment and data with one entry kind?

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center