Re: A gentle plea - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Rodger Donaldson
Subject Re: A gentle plea
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 07:15:51AM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> You're welcome to join us at one of the European conferences - we
> usualy have at least some at all of them (db related conferences that
> is). By be early because we always sell out quickly.

On the one hand, it's an attractive idea.  On the other hand, 36 hours
of travel time each way and several thousand dollars is kind of steep
for a stuffed elephant, even with the bonus of a pg conf wrapped
around it.

--
Rodger Donaldson        rodgerd@diaspora.gen.nz