Re: Pretty printed trigger in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brad T. Sliger
Subject Re: Pretty printed trigger in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Monday 18 January 2010 16:40:07 Takahiro Itagaki wrote:
> "Brad T. Sliger" <brad@sliger.org> wrote:
> > I tried to apply this patch to the latest version of PostgreSQL in git
> > (bbfc96e).  Some of the patch did not apply.  Please find attached the
> > output from patch.  The full path of the ruleutils.c.rej is
> > src/backend/utils/adt/ruleutils.c.rej
>
> The attached patch is rebased to current CVS.
That patch applies, builds and installs.  `gmake check`  and `gmake distcheck` pass.  The code style looks fine and the

patch doesn't seem to add additional lint.
The patch does remove extra ()'s from trigger descriptions with \d in psql.
As far as I can tell, everything looks reasonable.

> Regards,
> ---
> Takahiro Itagaki
> NTT Open Source Software Center