Re: plpgsql: open for execute - add USING clause - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Takahiro Itagaki
Subject Re: plpgsql: open for execute - add USING clause
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, I'm reviewing OPEN FOR EXECUTE USING patch and have a couple of
trivial comments.

Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

> this small patch add missing USING clause to OPEN FOR EXECUTE statement
> + cleaning part of exec_stmt_open function

- Can we use read_sql_expression2() instead of read_sql_construct() in gram.y? It could simplify the code a bit.

- I'd prefer to change the new argument for exec_dynquery_with_params() from "char *portalname" to "const char
*curname".

Other than the above minor issues, this patch is ready to commit.

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center