Re: Table appears on listing but can't drop it - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Table appears on listing but can't drop it
Date
List pgsql-general
On Monday 11 January 2010 3:08:27 am Fernando Morgenstern wrote:
> Em 11/01/2010, às 09:04, hubert depesz lubaczewski escreveu:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I have done:
> >>
> >> # psql -U postgres -p 4000 -l | hexdump -C
> >>
> >> And got the two databases: http://pastebin.ca/1746711
> >>
> >> I couldn't find any difference here.
> >
> > Could you add -qAt to psql options and rerun the command?
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > depesz
> >
> > --
> > Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/depesz  /  blog:
> > http://www.depesz.com/ jid/gtalk: depesz@depesz.com / aim:depeszhdl /
> > skype:depesz_hdl / gg:6749007
>
> Hello,
>
> Same result: http://pastebin.ca/1746714
>
> Regards,
> ---
>
> Fernando Marcelo
> www.consultorpc.com
> fernando@consultorpc.com

The only thing I can think of at this point is look at what is in the
pg_database flat file in $PGDATA/pg_global. At a guess the issue is related to
the problems you had with pgpool. You may end up having to do as Hubert
suggested.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com