Re: pgFoundry Download URLs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: pgFoundry Download URLs
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wednesday 06 January 2010 14:47:28 Josh Berkus wrote:
> > ok i probably misunderstood what you meant by "funds-group" and
> > "eu-conference". Anyway To me, fund raising is a very "local" activity
> > because each country/culture has its own ways to deal with it. But
> > that's way out of topic.
>
> funds-group is attached to SPI, so it's the one "international"
> fundraising group we have.
>
> I'm not sure if we have "local" lists on pgfoundry now; probably.
> However, we're bound to have some local groups who don't have internet
> infrastructure of their own, no?

I count 9 services who offer mailing lists for open source projects on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_open_source_software_hosting_facilities,
and that doesn't contain things like yahoo/google groups and other strictly
mailing list options. Is there some reason you don't think those would work?

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net