Re: Fault tolerance - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Fault tolerance
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Le lundi 14 décembre 2009 à 18:29:42, Ahmad Salehan Sulaiman a écrit :
> [...]
> Need help ! Could anybody explain about this error :
>
> ERROR: Fault tolerance system has marked array read-only
> SQL state: 25006
> Context: SQL statement "Delete from cns06_analysis_Pending_AEPPC where
>  dashboard_period =  $1 " PL/pgSQL function "fncns06_ipvpnfr_pending_aeppc"
>  line 46 at SQL statement

I don't see what this has to do with pgAdmin. Anyways, this is not a pgAdmin's
message nor a PostgreSQL one. I suppose you use a tool with your PostgreSQL
database. You should ask the developers of this tool.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com