Re: ProcessUtility_hook - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: ProcessUtility_hook
Date
Re: CommitFest status/management  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> >> Uh, we weren't even done reviewing this were we?
>
> > Uh, I am new to this commitfest wiki thing, but it did have a review by
> > Euler Taveira de Oliveira:
> >     https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=196
> > and the author replied.  Is there more that needs to be done?
>
> It wasn't marked Ready For Committer, so presumably the reviewer
> wasn't done with it.  I know I hadn't looked at it at all, because
> I was waiting for the commitfest review process to finish.

So, if someone writes a patch, and it is reviewed, and the patch author
updates the patch and replies, it still should be reviewed again before
being committed?  I was unclear on that.  The updated patch only
appeared today, so maybe it was ready, but the commit fest manager has
to indicate that in the status before I review/apply it?   Should I
revert the patch?

So there is nothing for me to do to help?  The only two patches I see as
ready for committer are HS and SR;  not going to touch those.  ;-)

Also, we are two weeks into the commit fest and we have more unapplied
patches than applied ones.

http://enterprisedb.com