Re: New mug design - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: New mug design
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:54:58 -0500 Robert Treat wrote:

> On Monday 16 November 2009 12:20:26 Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >
> > How about:
> >
> > COMMIT;
> >

> I think for most of us "BEGIN" would be more appropriate. :-)

Both are fine for me - but in addition there should be the PG logo.
Else the mug is "valid" for all sql databases and is not really unique
for PostgreSQL.

What about another sort of mugs or glasses?

http://www.promonova.ch/glas-tassen.html

Bye

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum