Re: cvs head doesn't pass make check on one of the machines here - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Subject Re: cvs head doesn't pass make check on one of the machines here
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dnia czwartek 12 listopad 2009 o 22:14:14 Andrew Dunstan napisał(a):
> Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wrote:
> > consistently fails when compiled on ubuntu 9.10 here (on mini
10v).

> + ERROR:  incompatible library
> "/home/kgrittn/postgresql-8.4.0/src/test/regress/refint.so": version
> mismatch
> + DETAIL:  Server is version 8.4, library is version 8.3.
>

> You might take this as a clue as to what you're doing wrong ...

and where abouts is that in the file that I included ? can't see it ?

As per Tom's - yes, this laptop has LANG set to UTF8 Polish. Setting it
back to EN actually makes this error go away.
Now question (probably being asked already), is why isn't regression
test set the locales ?