Re: How to deactivate FK's to reorder fields in table? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas Kretschmer
Subject Re: How to deactivate FK's to reorder fields in table?
Date
List pgsql-general
Andre Lopes <lopes80andre@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to reorder fields in one table.

Not possible. Use a select-list instead of 'select *' to achieve this.

> But the database don't let me do this
> action because the FK's pointing to the table. How can I deactivate the FK's?

You can't reorder the fields, use a 'SELECT field 1, field2, ..., fieldN
FROM <table> instead. It has hothing to do with the FK's field.

Andreas