Re: Hot Standby 0.2.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Hot Standby 0.2.1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Simon Riggs wrote:

> OK, here is the latest version of the Hot Standby patchset. This is
> about version 30+ by now, but we should regard this as 0.2.1
> Patch against CVS HEAD (now): clean apply, compile, no known bugs.
>
> OVERVIEW

Anyone who is interested in how the hot standby behaves should read the
following excellent PDF Simon produced.  It goes into great detail of
the slave's read-only transactions and how the standby behaves during
continuous slave recovery:

> You can download PDF versions of the fine manual is here
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/images/0/01/Hot_Standby_main.pdf

The function call docs are at:

http://enterprisedb.com