Re: generic copy options - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dan Colish
Subject Re: generic copy options
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I have read through the patch a few times and it looks OK. Theadditions to the COPY syntax work as expected and as
agreeduponbased on the thread. Below are some points from my checklist.

- Patch applies cleanly- Included new tests and documentation- Well commented- Documentation is clearly written-
Producedno error or warning on compile- When compiled passes all tests- Syntax works as expected- Performance appears
tobe the same although I don't have a good way for  testing this at the moment- Patch integrates well with current
backendcopy functions- Patch cleanly extends the psql \copy featureAny further thoughts on this patch? I think its
prettymuch ready.

--
--Dan