Re: Savepoints in PgAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Savepoints in PgAdmin
Date
Re: Savepoints in PgAdmin  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgadmin-support
Le vendredi 21 août 2009 à 09:51:32, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Le vendredi 21 août 2009 à 09:14:22, Dave Page a écrit :
> > On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Guillaume
> >
> > Lelarge<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> > > // If the transaction aborted for some reason, issue a rollback to
> > > cleanup. if (conn->GetTxStatus() == PGCONN_TXSTATUS_INERROR)
> > >    conn->ExecuteVoid(wxT("ROLLBACK;"));
> > >
> > > We should perhaps have an option to enable/disable this behaviour.
> > > Dave, what do you think about this? should I add a ticket on this
> > > issue?
> >
> > Yes, I *think* it'd be appropriate to make that optional. If memory
> > serves, it is only there to cleanup for the user. I'm not in a
> > position to check at the moment though I'm afraid.
>
> Thanks. Logged in as http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/47 .

Here is a patch to add this feature. It adds a new setting ("Disable Auto
ROOLBACK") in the Query tag of the Options Dialog. This is of course for 1.11.

Comments?

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com