Re: Archive Message-Id links broken? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Archive Message-Id links broken?
Date
List pgsql-www
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I don't use the archives that much to know the normal behavior, but I
> just noticed that the Message-Id links point to the non-Message-Id URL
> (like msg02010.php).  That can't be the point, can it?

No, it isn't -- the problem is that Mhonarc changed behavior midflight
because I disabled email mangling for strings that looked like
message-ids.  I hadn't given much time to the archives lately, but it
should be relatively easy to fix.