Re: Install new perl test function in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jure Kobal
Subject Re: Install new perl test function in PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-novice
First you need to install plperl into your database if you haven't already.

-h, -p aren't really needed if you work on the box where postgres is installed.

After that you just insert/install the function into the database where you have
installed plperl and it should work via select <function_name>.

--
Regards,
Jure Kobal