Re: async notification patch for dblink - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: async notification patch for dblink
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway escribió:

> 2) It would be nice if the mail archive web page of the original message
> had a "Reply To" button. Otherwise I guess I can do what I've done above.

I totally agree, but this is not workable given our current software.
I've been giving some time to reworking the email archives using
something completely different to allow this kind of trick, but this is
to be considered longish-term.