Re: Filtering dictionaries support and unaccent dictionary - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Filtering dictionaries support and unaccent dictionary
Date
Re: Filtering dictionaries support and unaccent dictionary  (Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru>)
List pgsql-hackers
Teodor Sigaev wrote:

> >As for the contrib module, I think it could use a lot more function
> >header comments!  Also, it would be great if it could be used separately
> >from tsearch, i.e. that it provided a function unaccent(text) returns
> >text that unaccented arbitrary strings (I guess it would use the default
> >tsconfig).
> Umm? Module provides unaccent(text) and unaccent(regdictionary, text) functions.

Sorry, I failed to notice.  Looks good.

Isn't that function leaking "res" pointer?  Also, I'm curious why you're
allocating 2*sizeof(TSLexeme) in unaccent_lexize ...