Re: GRANT ON ALL IN schema - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: GRANT ON ALL IN schema
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Petr,

* Petr Jelinek (pjmodos@pjmodos.net) wrote:
> So, here is the first version of the patch.

Neat, thanks!  Some initial comments:

You should read through this:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch

First big thing is that the patch should be a context diff.  I would
also recommend you put it up on the CommitFest wiki if it's not there
yet.  You might also write up a wiki page on it and link to it from the
8.5 WIP section under
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_and_Contributor_Resources

The http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ can also help if you
havn't checked it out yet.

> It includes functionality itself, simple regression test and also very
> simple documentation.

Excellent!

> Any comments/suggestions are welcome (I especially wonder if the use of
> list_union_ptr is acceptable).

I'll try to take a look at the actual patch in more detail later this
week.
Thanks!
    Stephen