Re: generic options for explain - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: generic options for explain
Date
Re: generic options for explain  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Re: generic options for explain  (Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 26 May 2009 16:55:55 Dave Page wrote:
> I was thinking something similar, but from the pgAdmin perspective. We
> already use libxml2, but JSON would introduce another dependency for
> us.

I was actually looking for a C library for JSON (json type for PostgreSQL; you
know it is coming :-) ), but only found a library tied to glib, which,
considering the experience with libxml, did not excite me.  If someone knows
of a different, small, and independent JSON library for C, I would like to
hear about it.