Re: [Windows] Feedback on PG? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Subject Re: [Windows] Feedback on PG?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 20 May 2009 06:59:28 -0400
Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
> <mail@webthatworks.it> wrote:
> ]
> > I was surprised how polished the installation was.
>
> Thanks :-)

Beside the fact I can only thank for all the great work around
postgresql, is there a reason we can't have something similar on eg.
Debian that will let us have a tuning wizard and a debugger that
"just works" with an aptitude install?

oh and yeah... I know a "Tuning Wizard" is evil and will hide all
the true unleashed hidden wonderful power you can really squeeze out
of Postgresql and corrupt your soul... but still ;)

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it