Re: Thread hangs in VisibleBufferedInputStream.readMore - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Oliver Hitz
Subject Re: Thread hangs in VisibleBufferedInputStream.readMore
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On 28 Apr 2009, Oliver Jowett wrote:
> >Any hints on how I could go about debugging this issue?
> I'd take a look at the server backend processes to see what they're
> doing when your application hangs.

The application hung again at the same place. All backend processes were
idle and pg_locks contained nothing which could point into the direction
of a deadlock.

Anything else that I could try? I will try if loglevel=2 results in some
useful output now.

Oliver

Attachment