system database flag? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jan-Peter Seifert
Subject system database flag?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello,

in order to get a clean template1 I dropped and recreated it:

UPDATE pg_database SET datistemplate = false WHERE datname = 'template1';

DROPDB -U postgres template1

CREATEDB -U postgres -T template0 template1

UPDATE pg_database SET datistemplate = true WHERE datname = 'template1';
GRANT CONNECT ON DATABASE template1 TO public;
GRANT ALL ON DATABASE template1 TO postgres;
COMMENT ON DATABASE template1 IS 'default template database';

However, when I view the properties of the new template1 in pgAdmin III it isn't stated that it's a system database
anymore.Is it because that the OID is different from 1 or is there a hidden flag? In pg_database I don't see any
significantdifference from other servers' template1?

Could you tell me, please?

Thank you very much,

Peter

P.S. I used the hints on http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/manage-ag-templatedbs.html